Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

20/365


Sitting in bed on one of my few days off,
 trying to post all my idea's onto my blog before going back to work tomorrow.
 I thought i would show everyone what i can see, and explain why its here in my life. 


I'll start with the top photo, the owner of the house Alfie. 
He keeps my days at home not so boring, and as you can tell he's very cute so sometimes i cant help but not let him lay on the bottom of the bed. 
Everyone meet Alfie.


My second photo, is my boyfriends guitar.
 He's my everything, two years together without spending more than a week apart is something magic. 
When he plays the guitar, everything around me stops.
 And thats why his guitar has made it onto my blog. 


I'll keep this short, i'm totally gaga about candles. 


I was given a Amazon voucher for christmas, i got myself a couple of things including One day by David Nicholls. 
I've only just started it, but it continually brings me back to read more.
 I've only heard good things about this book, is anyone else reading this book? 

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm now following you.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments girlies.
    He's so naughty, you can take him. ha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you with a versatile blogger award :)
    Look on my blog for more details!

    http://misslaurenloves.blogspot.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dog! I've just started reading One Day too, it really is brilliant isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this book (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete