Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

23/365

...............................................

The first thing i've got to say is sorry, i have been a bad blogger. Sadly i brought an ipad a couple of months ago when my laptop broke, thinking it would be great for blogging. I was very wrong..
Does anyone know any tricks to using blogspot on a ipad?
I've been waiting all week for my boyfriends sister to kindly let me use her laptop. 
So here comes a couple of post at once. 

Sorry ladies. 

xo
.............................................





It's been snowing, snowing & snowing. And seeing as the temperature isn't becoming any hotter, it may continue to keep snowing. 
After a big pub lunch, me and my boyfriend headed out into the snow. 
These are a couple of photos i managed to snap, whilst quickly taking my hands out of my pocket. 




No comments:

Post a Comment